Sunday, September 28, 2008

AH - WARD

Hey, I'm so thrilled it took me 3 attempts to type this out.

Mystic Margarita has so, so graciously given me an award for being a BRILLIANT WEBLOG (I've always thought so, he-he, but I had my doubts). Well, doubt no more shall I because, as Shah Rukh Khan so immodestly sang, "I'm the best, I'm the best, I'm the be-ee-sst" (along with a host of others, but then, it's a lovely feeling, nonetheless.

But with this great reward comes great responsibility.
Here are the rules for this award: This award is for blogs whose content and/or design are brilliant as well as creative. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back

2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’

4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

5. And then we pass it on!

And, this award goes...to...(DRUMROLL)...to...(AGONY OF SUSPENSE STRETCH---ED) ...to... (AFTER A BREAK FOR A ZILLION ADS)...

Sidhubaba - wit and wisdom, a heady cocktail.

Gappa - wit, wisdom, warmth and a woman, another heady cocktail.

Scatterbrain - she writes straight from the heart.

Paul's Daily Postcard - wordsmith with fabulous, fictional ideas.

Jaquanda Rae - skintingling, mindblowing poetry, and great prose, too.

Fleur de Aleta - a lovely warm person and a lovely slice-of-life blog.

Nancy - An afficianado of good food, wine and books - it can't get any better than this.

Sukku - amazing energy, globe-trotting repertoire.

So, let's roll the red carpet and pop the bubbly! Wheee....

5 comments:

Jaquanda Rae said...

wow, thanks so much. I'm so blown away I'm not remembering what next to do. Gimme a min. Have to breathe.

Ugich Konitari said...

Sucharita, The festive season is truly on:-) Thanks for thinking of Gappa. Greatly appreciate this award.

June Saville said...

Hello from Oz
I found your blog through Suranga of Ugich Konitari and am really enjoying it. So much so that I have passed on an award to you as well! However, I will understand if you find another lot of seven blogs too laborious ...

Paul Bernard Baker said...

Wow! Thanks SS, it's my first award. ;)
I'd like to thank my parents and my family for sticking by me through all of this. Oh and then there's God...
Seriously though, thanks. I would send an award straight back at you, especially for Past Continuous, which is one of the best written blogs out there.

Jaquanda Rae said...

Sukk, I got lost from horned icon onwards...Du tek time wid mi. (do take time with mi.)