- Fatter paycheque (ha! ha! ha!)
- Slimmer waistline (fat chance, I am a wrong-type-of-food-addict + can't bear to waste kids' leftovers)
- Uninterrupted sleep for seven hours at night (OK, since this is a fantasy, make that eight)
- Obedient daughters (as in not-always-having-to-shout-at-them-and-separate-them-when-they-are-at-each-other's-throats)
- Peace at home (will automatically follow the above)
- Strangers not calling me Aunty
- Starting on some serious ACADEMIC reading and writing and getting noticed in "the right circles" (The ACADEMIC world depends on the 3 Ps - Ph.Ds, Publications and PR)
SERIOUSLY, THOUGH, WISHING FOR PEACE AND HEALTH AND HAPPINESS FOR ALL OF US ON THIS ONLY PLANET WE HAVE.